Saturday, September 25, 2010

Horray!!

Hey Beauties!!  The Sept. 25th swap is almost complete and I'm SO exited for all of the new meals!!  Pam, I'm sooo glad you started this a while back - what a great way to get some good food and say hi to great friends!

Hopefully this post will be emailed to several of you, so if you're not on the email list and want to be, just let me know and I'll be happy to add you!  And if you should be on the list, but didn't get it, let me know too and we'll fix it! :D

Can't WAIT to try the new food and see all these great recipes!  (if you need help posting one, check out To Post or Not to Post or just let me know and I'd be happy to post it for you)

Next Swap - November!!

So...is it dinner time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to see your face :)